At this time we are not hiring agents. Please submit your resume and we will keep it on file.
Corporate Travel Agent
GTI Corporate Travel is one of the top travel agencies in the Philadelphia area. We have a large corporate client base and we are currently seeking experienced, enthusiastic corporate agents to join our team. Some GDS experience is a must, Worldspan/Travelport being preferable. Some of the duties are outlined below:
GTI Travel is seeking an experienced, full time corporate travel agent for the support of their large corporate clientele.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and promotes professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to inquiries.
- Books reservations for air travel, car, hotel, and tour packages.
- Monitors and works GDS queues daily to maintain quality control.
- Create and Update traveler profile information.
- Properly uses industry terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides and industry contacts.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as required.
- Knowledge of domestic/international reservations and faring.
- Excellent communication skills – telephone and email.
- Able to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities, with an emphasis on detail.
- Proven pursuit of learning and self-development.
- Organizational skills that result in high productivity.
- Minimum of two (2) + years of active Travel Consulting experience in the past 5 years.
- Minimum of one (1) + years of international experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the travel industry and suppliers.
- Proficiency with Worldspan/TravelPort GDS preferred.
- Applicant should be familiar with MS Office, Outlook and Excel, including Google and Internet Explorer.
- Hours/Salary information can be discussed in the interview process.