Now Hiring! Open Positions
Corporate Travel Agent
GTI Corporate Travel is one of the top travel agencies in the Philadelphia area. We have a large corporate client base and we are currently seeking experienced, enthusiastic corporate agents to join our team. Some GDS experience is a must, Worldspan/Travelport being preferable. Some of the duties are outlined below:
GTI Travel is seeking an experienced, full time corporate travel agent for the support of their large corporate clientele.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and promotes professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to inquiries.
- Books reservations for air travel, car, hotel, and tour packages.
- Monitors and works GDS queues daily to maintain quality control.
- Create and Update traveler profile information.
- Properly uses industry terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides and industry contacts.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as required.
- Knowledge of domestic/international reservations and faring.
- Excellent communication skills – telephone and email.
- Able to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities, with an emphasis on detail.
- Proven pursuit of learning and self-development.
- Organizational skills that result in high productivity.
- Minimum of two (2) + years of active Travel Consulting experience in the past 5 years.
- Minimum of one (1) + years of international experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the travel industry and suppliers.
- Proficiency with Worldspan/TravelPort GDS preferred.
- Applicant should be familiar with MS Office, Outlook and Excel, including Google and Internet Explorer.
- Hours/Salary information can be discussed in the interview process.